In Sweden you are allowed to walk in the country side and pick berries and mushrooms for your own use.
Our guide will show you where to find them. You will learn which types are edible and which to avoid. Our guide will teach you how to clean and preserve them. You will return home with a wonderful harvest ready to be the ”pièce de résistance” at your next dinner party.
The country side in northern Roslagen around our hotel has forests that are easy to navigate and with good environment where our guides will help you find the best places to pick wild berries and mushrooms.
Here is the complete weekend program: EUR 350.- per person in a shared room.
All meals and non-alkoholic drinks are included. Beer and Wine will be charged separately.
- Friday late afternoon: arrival at the hotel.
- Friday 20.00 complimentary dinner.
- Saturday 07.00 breakfast is open.
- Saturday 08.00 our guide arrives.
- Saturday 09.00 – 12.00 our first guidad tour and we look for mushrooms of all kinds.
- 12.00 lunch in the open air. We are served a tasty mushroom risotto
- 13.00 – 16.00 we are at it again, need to work hard to find enough mushrooms.
- 17.00 Teatime in the hotel while sorting and cleaning the mushrooms.
- 20.00 complimentary dinner.
- Sunday 07.00 breakfast opens.
- Sunday 09.00 – 12.00 another visit to the forest.
- 13.00 lunch and departure from hotel.
Welcome to Norrskedika Hotell